[/QUOTE]
Sasha's Maven Controller going into Mass Production
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha's Maven Controller going into Mass Production
That's like saying anyone can sound like Digweed 'cos they own a pair of decks, or anyone can sound like Hawtin 'cos they have Final Scratch

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Sasha's Maven Controller going into Mass Production
I wasnt saying it, merely saying you can guarantee there will be some idiots who will think exactly that.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha's Maven Controller going into Mass Production
i would actually know what you can do with it.... it may be a really cool piece of equipment or it could be something only Sasha can fully know how to utilize properly.....Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Sasha's Maven Controller going into Mass Production
hope its made to look better than that for the final productionComment
-
Re: Sasha's Maven Controller going into Mass Production
OHHHHH lookie at that I'ma get one
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment