If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I was wondering if any of you Internet geniuses or creators of mercuryserver could help save me some time. I had to make a few web pages in high school and college, but I have smoked my self retarded since then and don't remember much.
I would like to make a legit web site and was wondering the process and the cost. I don't want to make one through yahoo and sites like that.
I can figure out the coding and stuff I just didn't know how to obtain a web address, costs, maintenance and stuff like that.
Any help would be oober cool... Thanks
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.