I was just looking at the "Majesty" thread and when I clicked on a page it said the website had expired. When I came back to the website it said it was unavailable but I got back here after a few tries.
What's going on with downloads?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
I was just looking at the "Majesty" thread and when I clicked on a page it said the website had expired. When I came back to the website it said it was unavailable but I got back here after a few tries.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
expect some more downtime, I'm gonna leave this server.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
as soon as they deliver a new one to me, I'm getting even more recompile errors in the backend telling me there is a hardware problem. Before it magnifies and kills the massive archives as well, I wanna move everything off this fucker asapwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
I tried logging on the other day and couldn't even find the siteIf clues were shoes, you'd be barefootComment
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
site's back, archives are being restored, downloads still offline, getting to the bottom of itwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
cheers B, got to the bottom of the missing downloads. well not really but managed to get them back online..... time for Tom to update them. Welcome back everyone
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
done..Cattaneos new mixes are online and this evening after Dom returns from work he will upload the Kiss100 mixes. Back to normal finally....phew. This was a rough week for the web junkies.
Comment
-
Re: What's going on with downloads?
OK who decided to get the discount servers...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment