If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
First off, I hope making this inquiry doesn't cause any anger for I'm sure you get a lot of similar inquiries.....
I do realize I only have a small amount of posts and realize that I need to participate much more and continuously in order to keep the download ability active, but it has disappeared almost immediately after I got the 10...I just wondered if it will reappear again as mods review the postings & replies that I make?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment