I did receive and install the hotfix but the problem got even worse. I couldn't access my mail or the internet and the connection seemed to be ok (currently connected).
Any suggestions?

Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.

Comment