If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Just bought one of these.
Been testing it for a day only, but so far, it's amazing.
LCD display is very useful, though I must find more useful applets for it.
Already configured some macro keys so i can start programs with one touch.
It also has some profiles for games such as Battlefield 2, Brothers in Arms, and you can create your own.
Are you looking for the ultimate gamers keyboard? We say the ultimate because you are supplied with 18 quick shortcut keys, in addition to a crisp LCD screen that can display a myriad of useful information.
i have no idea about the version
just bought the keyboard
been playing with the LCD today, it's so easy .. .just downloaded LCD Studio and it works with some software, gathering info.
so i got the lcd to show what track is playing, i can control the playlist with the keys for the lcd,
also got it to display the FPS when i'm playing some game
and got a good program called G15 Task Manager, which allows you to close processes from the keyboard, without even having to press shift-control-esc to access windows taskman (useful when some full screen process doesn't allow you to re-take control of your pc)
regarding the macros, got them programmed to run some regular commands and launch programs.
couldn't even fill the first set of 18 keys .. lol
i found that some games include support for G15.
Command and Conquer 3 has just got it working in version 1.05, but it's pretty useless.
I take advantage of the macro keys though.
I don't know if this a regional thing but I was just at Best Buy and saw the G15 being clearanced out for 19.99. I took one up to the checkout and it rang up as 9.99 so go try your luck. Not a bad deal for a backup keyboard.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I've got one and I'm keeping that one. I'd go back but it turns out that the secret is out and people have been raiding the stores for them. What's really shitty is that most stores do not have them on clearance so people are angry. Sucks to be them.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment