Affordable goodness....
Collapse
X
-
Affordable goodness....
I've never really wanted a convertible until now..... this thing is a looker, moderately priced and with a power retractable hard top.... I just want one so bad .... looks like I already have a top entrant for my 2008 wish list
[youtube]eNxLsRBlrgQ[/youtube]
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Affordable goodness....
nope..... the mrs. keeps the "3". I still have my old TL (which I might end up keeping, dont have the heart to trade it out as its my first car). This one is going to be PURE Summer '08 fun
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Affordable goodness....
Sweet. I have a convertible and I drive it with the top down for most of the year. Dudes make fun of me because they say "convertibles are for chicks", but that's rubbish. Enjoy.
Comment
-
Re: Affordable goodness....
Maybe not all convertibles, but an MX5? That's definitely for a chick.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Affordable goodness....
really ? I could see the Miata being a chiquita's ride but you guys even feel the same for the new /redesigned MX-5's ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Affordable goodness....
i agree with everything said here... it is definately a flower-vase, might as well get a light blue beetle or a freakin yaris =\
stick with the tl and 3. im saving up for my own 3, hope to get it in a few years time =p"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Affordable goodness....
I'm kinda disappointed
Kamal
sure it has it's cute little hard top hidding away but honestly the shape of this car is just ugggh I dont know everything bothers me with this car
I don't mind its Mazda it means quality but ehh...♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment