Do you guys catalog your backups? I was using WhereIsIt previously.
Lost my media catalogs!
Collapse
X
-
Lost my media catalogs!
When my hdd crashed, argh! I lost the catalogs to my anime, porn, music, movies, tv backups (probably about 7 years of them!). Wanted to dig out Salamt to give it another listen when I realized I have NO IDEA where in my backups it is!
Do you guys catalog your backups? I was using WhereIsIt previously.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Tags: None -
Re: Lost my media catalogs!
i use MAC (Mpeg Audio Collector) and its wonderful as long as you email yourself the files.
this program is simple, you burn your data to cdr. then put the cdr in the drive again and let MAC catalogue it. you can catalogue up to 300 discs per each instance of MAC and once you email them to yourself its a simple way to find those 'lost' cd's
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment