im sorry ... im still drunk
Tgif (Danny & asdf)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Tgif (Danny & asdf)
They playing Sac? I havent seen any pre season nba. I missed the only laker one last week..Hey happy TGIF everyone
good to have some humor this morning
hungover like a mutha
glad to see I am not the only one.
Got a Laker game tonight
then off to see Thievery Corporation, then this weekend.
Vegoose, RITM, Carl Cox, Crystal Method
Gonna be a rough weekend.
Will attempt to get video.
Comment
-
Re: Tgif (Danny & asdf)
tgif guys
smoking ban has been here for nearly a year in DC. it sucks, with the winter coming, it's going to suck even moreIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Tgif (Danny & asdf)
They did the same over here where I work in Sherman Oaks. Smokers must now walk down a flight of stairs into a small square with benches next the the entrance/exit of the parking structure.
Smokers are now completely out of sight here... I guess it's a good thing I only smoke when I drink out at pubs etc.
Never at work, I just can't.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Comment
-
Re: Tgif (Danny & asdf)
Yeah they are playing Sac
The matchup does not have the mystique
it use to considering the Lakers and Kings
are probably now two of the worst teams in the Western Conference.
The FIBA tournament out here in August
was way better.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Tgif (Danny & asdf)
haha yeah, I hear ya. Not like old times.Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment