Was wondering where had you gone... looking forward to this set, and to your own tracks too
new jonathan lisle live mix
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
-
-
Re: new jonathan lisle live mix
New link available? What was the .mp3 quality?Comment
-
Re: new jonathan lisle live mix
You know, please and thank you are old-fashioned and gay but they might help when you're requesting 5 reposts almost at once.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: new jonathan lisle live mix
Cheers for your second useless comment today. I've been here long enough to know the score.
Thanks usually comes after something's been done, not beforehand...Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: new jonathan lisle live mix
You're genius. Your reply in the Unkle thread is priceless. People like Chunky can't post in here anymore while douches rule the place. You ask for 10 reposts in a row with one-lines, never say thank you, never say please. You've been around here too much, if I were moderating in this section too I'd kick you out in wink.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: new jonathan lisle live mix
You talk absolute nonsense.
I'd suggest finding something better to do than follow people around (or maybe retreat to that porn blog), it's pathetic to say the least, along with your replies. Haven't been around here for ages and you're the first clown to get started simply because I'm trying to catch up on a few mixes. Whatever next.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment