If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I used to be addicted to CoD:United Offensive... looks like I might be spending 35 hours a week playing this one now...
Not bad. I have not upgraded my PC for a while. I played this with all the optimal settings set high and it ran smooth.. maybe cause its only a demo,.. not bad over all though.
imo, multiplayer sucked major ballz! Dissapointed. What's the difference between cod 2 and 4?.... aside from wwII and modern... there is nothing different.
Sure the graphs or a major improvement. sure the weaponry is modern and "cooler".. but everyone is still running around like chickens with no head killig each other.
I tried the new gametype "sabatoge" and you can't even grab the bomb to take over and plant... seemed like another "free for all' or team death match!
What happened to the jeeps and or tanks?..
Weak shit.
I found myself back on BF2. Im done with cod and activision!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment