Rescue Dawn...
Collapse
X
-
Rescue Dawn...
Watched this yesturday...I have to say I expected it to be pretty shit but was plesantly surprissed. Its pretty good but I have to say that I don't really believe that this is the "real" true story as no other character apart from Bale's part (Diter) survives the adventure...
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXTags: None -
Re: Rescue Dawn...
watched this the other day too, it was ok but i dont know...i guess i just didnt like the way some of it was filmed and thought it could have been a bit more suspenseful / engaging, but it is based on a true story. like above, i dont know how much the real story differs from the movie though
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment