If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It might always be worth sending the club an e-mail and try to get on the paying guestlist.
Did that already last night, I hope that they will be serious enough to reply and tell me that they will put me on the paying guestlist.
Tickets at the door is shown as SOLD OUT also on panama's website, I am fucked, I already paid for my travelling .
Did that already last night, I hope that they will be serious enough to reply and tell me that they will put me on the paying guestlist.
Tickets at the door is shown as SOLD OUT also on panama's website, I am fucked, I already paid for my travelling .
That was a quick change they made. There were tickets when i posted. Guess we'll have to wait for the email and hope there is VIP.
That was a quick change they made. There were tickets when i posted. Guess we'll have to wait for the email and hope there is VIP.
The alternative for me in case they dont answer is to go and see him the next day in Torino, Italy which is just 250 km away from where I live , I ll just loose my travelling expenses.
The alternative for me in case they dont answer is to go and see him the next day in Torino, Italy which is just 250 km away from where I live , I ll just loose my travelling expenses.
Or just go anyway and find something else to 'do'..
Such a bummer about the tickets. We sorted ours ages ago luckily. Hope you guys can sort something out...
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'
great idea.....i did this a few weeks ago and spoke to a lovely lady called Eefje, who was only too willing to help.
payment might be a problem for those coming from the UK (or indeed outside holland i would imagine) as i had to send money using an iban and swift bank account number which required a couple of days to transfer.
Soooooo looking forward to this now
as for the room for 20 euro's.........blank it......you'll either get raped during the night or leave with a rash across your sac. Its a major city centre so expect city centre prices, unless you stay in a cupboard which requires a fresh air supply.
Hope you buy some of you a double vodka
woooo hooooooooooo DIGWEED
Good work Hashhead. We should def meet up mate. PM me ur mob no or something....
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment