The guy is diverse. I've heard everything from downtempo, to deep house to acid techno on his previous longer sets he always plays in Turku, Finland on our Finnish Independence Day eve which is tonight.
Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
Collapse
X
-
Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
Should be fekking awesome.
The guy is diverse. I've heard everything from downtempo, to deep house to acid techno on his previous longer sets he always plays in Turku, Finland on our Finnish Independence Day eve which is tonight.Forward thinking house musicTags: None -
Re: Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
nice avatar!Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current -
Re: Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
Hopefully someone gets a recording of the set
would like to hear it.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
Wow that's random. I've never heard of the guy and no more than 30 seconds ago I was reading about him in a flyer in my inbox.
I don't know much about him, can someone link me to some sets? He's playing in Bangkok 1 week before I get there, at the very club I'll be in 1 week later
Keen to know more."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
he has been around a while and is a pretty good producer, has released a lot of stuff, heres some:
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Jori+HulkkonenComment
-
Re: Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
he is f'ing greatIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Jori Hulkkonen 6 hour set tonight
Jori Hulkkonen - Live @ Yellow, Tokyo (10 Oct 2004) (http://www.mercuryupload.com/media/download.php?id=875D529B1)
Jori Hulkkonen - Tiistain Tanssi-Ilta (Ylex)-CABLE-23-10-2007 (http://www.filefactory.com/file/ed3e12/) Ron Trent feat. Robert Owens: Movin' On (Need To Soul) Burnski: Old Run (Boe Records) Marcus Worgull feat. Mr White: Spellbound (Innervisions) Sian: Apple Tree (Aus Music) Sascha Funke: The Acrobat (Bpitch Control)
Enjoy !!! Jori Hulkkonen - Tiistain Tanssi-Ilta (Ylex)-11-09-07 - Part 1 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7ROL527) Jori Hulkkonen - Tiistain Tanssi-Ilta (Ylex)-11-09-07 - Part 2 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5JBDM2O) Highly Recommended :lol: !!!
Enjoy !! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EWHTOKW1 http://rs9.rapidshare.com/files/18739555/01-jori_hulkkonen-tiistain_tanssi-ilta_16-01-07-zz_LINE.mp3
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment