its been postponed indefinitely till after the strike
Heroes
Collapse
X
-
Re: Heroes
That last episode was kinda bleah. The Peter VS Hiro scenario was lame, and why was he using his teleketic power on the vault when he can walk through walls?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Heroes
maybe he cant carry the vile back out????
dunno, but the show is insane, i havent missed one episode ever, and the ending to this season sets up SOOOOOO many options for next time. god i cant wait for it to come back.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Heroes
Gonna be anal here but he moved Adam through walls and the articles of clothing he wears move through walls with him, there's nothing to indicate he can't move the vial back through the wall ...
The ending does have some interesting set up, especially with Peter's mum. And I doubt if Nikki will die just like that??
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Heroes
^^^
I am looking foward to it...Sylar has gained his strength back...i love his character..so evil...should be good...fingers crossedComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment