ENJOY:
Guille Quero - Metrodance Late Night (3.12.07)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Guille Quero - Metrodance Late Night (3.12.07)
anytime...this is actually a great episode thus far. Just finished the first hour and smooth proggy sounds throughout. Sometimes Guille can be hit or miss, but so far I'd rate this one a hit!Metrodance JunkieComment
-
Re: Guille Quero - Metrodance Late Night (3.12.07)
yeah i agree with you man sometimes he roks sometimes he dosnt...thanx manIT MEANS A LOT

Comment
-
Re: Guille Quero - Metrodance Late Night (3.12.07)
I agree as well, in fact, I even stopped grabbing his sets thinking he was moving to electro bleeps, but I heard a good one in Nov. which brought back. Guille does it well, when he hits the proggy zone.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment