Snow is great! I've got to go skiing every year, otherwise I feel like the cycle is not complete
Freakin Snow
Collapse
X
-
Re: Freakin Snow
I'm glad I moved down here (Virginia) from NJ. I hated going outside and there being feet of snow. Some days it was almost impossible just getting to your car. Although when I was little digging tunnels in the front yard was fun.Comment
-
Re: Freakin Snow
We've had about 2-3ft since Sunday night so far.....keeps mixing with rain though so things are pretty slippery....my little Hyundai doesn't like this weather much
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Freakin Snow
I like snow when I have holidays but otherwise..thanks no. What I hate more about winter are the long periods of darkness. I stay up and go to work and it is dark outside and when I come home it is dark again.
I also need an hour more sleep in winter..can't be arsed to stay up as early as in summer atm. God bless flextime.
Comment
-
Re: Freakin Snow
yea this is the first time ive lived this north and the no sun is horrible pitch dark by 5, i have never been this pale in my entire life. im sure when i was born i was more tanI like snow when I have holidays but otherwise..thanks no. What I hate more about winter are the long periods of darkness. I stay up and go to work and it is dark outside and when I come home it is dark again.
I also need an hour more sleep in winter..can't be arsed to stay up as early as in summer atm. God bless flextime.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment