If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Another Classic: John Digweed - Twilo's 3rd Birthday
It was broadcast in 2002 on Kiss by Digweed just for reasons of nostalgia I think. This mix is from 1999 I believe, I miss the music from those days so much.
Re: Another Classic: John Digweed - Twilo's 3rd Birthday
Originally posted by JK224
It was broadcast in 2002 on Kiss by Digweed just for reasons of nostalgia I think. This mix is from 1999 I believe, I miss the music from those days so much.
same here....I don't really dig the minimal/IDM, neither the electro sh** "everybody" plays now...
Re: Another Classic: John Digweed - Twilo's 3rd Birthday
This was March of 2000, I was at this show, got kicked out at 4:00 am and came right back in. they spun till 1:00pm with Sasha spending much of his time on the dance floor....what a night/morning/early afternoon. i think i lost like 10 lbs that night.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment