i guess its time to start saving my pennies
They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
Collapse
X
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
haven't made any plans to attend yet... still unsure if I want to go!Comment
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
the past 3 years I've said I'm going from day one
I'm starting to get tired of it and want to experience something differentComment
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
good point. you have no excuses
I'd rather fly down to miami and roadtrip with the bangbus guys or somethingComment
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
BangBros.com, Inc.
4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Ste. 470
Coral Gables, FL 33146
US
305-532-1785x216
Fax:305-532-1705
Domain Name: BANGBUS.COM
Administrative Contact:
Host, Master hostmaster@bangbros.com
4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Ste. 470
Coral Gables, FL 33146
US
305-532-1785x216
Fax:305-532-1705
Technical Contact:
Host, Master hostmaster@bangbros.com
4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Ste. 470
Coral Gables, FL 33146
US
305-532-1785x216
Fax:305-532-1705Comment
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
BangBros.com, Inc.
4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Ste. 470
Coral Gables, FL 33146
US
305-532-1785x216
Fax:305-532-1705
Domain Name: BANGBUS.COM
Administrative Contact:
Host, Master hostmaster@bangbros.com
4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Ste. 470
Coral Gables, FL 33146
US
305-532-1785x216
Fax:305-532-1705
Technical Contact:
Host, Master hostmaster@bangbros.com
4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Ste. 470
Coral Gables, FL 33146
US
305-532-1785x216
Fax:305-532-1705
Comment
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
Booked our hotel room today!
Now bring on March!
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
Woo Hoo DQ....that's great! Maybe I'll finally get to meet you in Miami! We might be staying at the same place.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: They're on sale now!! - WMC 2008
i'm staying at a friend's, just near by.... no cash spend on ht, and the actual clubs, i will see how its going with the afternoon livesets and stuff... i want to spend the least cash as posible, but still spend the enough to have the best time ever...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment