i will have to search around for the pics if they exist. got a celtic knot & traditional chinese dragon w/ a little back/foreground stuff on my shoulders. & a nautical star on my ribs. been thinking of working out a halfsleeve that continues onto the top of my breast of a tiger to stick with the trad. asian stuff on that side.
Show us your tats!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Show us your tats!
i will have to search around for the pics if they exist. got a celtic knot & traditional chinese dragon w/ a little back/foreground stuff on my shoulders. & a nautical star on my ribs. been thinking of working out a halfsleeve that continues onto the top of my breast of a tiger to stick with the trad. asian stuff on that side. -
-
Re: Show us your tats!
No pics handy, but I've got a tribal symbol around my left ankle. I think about getting another from time to time, but then I can't figure out what or where and lose interest until the next time it bubbles up. I'll probably add another eventually. I do like 'em, tho...Comment
-
Re: Show us your tats!
I thought it was a dragon!! That would have hurt!!
Btw that youtube should be compulsory viewing for everyone considering tats! I love them on young skin but on older skin YUK!!! Imagine the dragon in old age
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Show us your tats!
I though it was just body paint?
is there a snopes on it?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Show us your tats!
Not exactly techno, but science-inspired tats:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlzim...7601351535771/PhilipComment
-
-
Re: Show us your tats!
Show us your tats indeed!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment