the sets have been uploaded again on the thread I earlier mentioned
chilled, downtempo mixes
Collapse
X
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
Great share..had never heard of Matt Diamante..really digged thee sets i downloaded from him so far..
Also grabbed Noah but havent had a chance to listen yet...Think I'm gonna grab a few more!
Thanx for the share I was really in need for some new chilled stuffComment
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
I'm looking forward to hearing those, thx you all!!!
Comment
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
thanx thanxx thanxxx always great to have some good chill out tunes...IT MEANS A LOT

Comment
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
I have a set labeled as Habersham - Till The Clouds Clear. I'm upping it right now, but it sounds like a Lusine set. Either way, there are some GORGEOUS songs that must be spotted!
Will post later when upload is done.Comment
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
Now this is what I'm talking about....
Comment
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
Ok, here you go. Let's get this set and tracks ID'd!
Comment
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
I'm grabbing it JKim, I'll try to come back with a response to you post there, and thx for the mega link!!!
Comment
-
Re: [Request] - chilled, downtempo mixes
...... a few more
Trafik - Danceradio Downtempo Day Mix
Red Avenue - Near Death Experience
Gomez - Tijuana Lady [Trafik re-Rub]
Malaysia - Lorbi
Dj Take - Hollywouldn't
Monodeluxe - Passioned
Yap Zeeland - Hip Hop Harold
Kid Loco - The Jack O. Party
Skewiff - Man Of Constant Sorrow [Kraak and Smaak Mix]
Sneaker Pimps - Wasted Early Sunday Morning
Crazy Girl - Get Picked Up [Niyi Can't Mix 1]
Alex Gopher - Odyssey
Tosca - Forte [Urbs Mix]
Denny Almonde - Pause
LSB - F.O.G
Friendly Fires - On Board
Coco Electrik - Tainted Love
Moby - My Weakness
Max Sedgely - Slowly [Misterlong Remix]
deysun - moonrise selection pt.2l
01 Märtini Brös - House In Malabar /Poker Flat
02 Freestyle Man - Images Of You /Cliche
03 Jerome Sydenham And Kerri Chandler - Candela /Ibadan
04 Jori Hulkkonen - You're My Excuse For Being Me /F-Communications
05 Jason Vasilas - Altered State (Physics' Neo-Electric Remix) /Tangent Beats
06 Copyshop - La Femmecanique /Blackjack
07 Ennio Morricone - Dal Mare (Adria Mix by Eddy & Dus) /Compost
08 Pig & Dan - Supersonic (Break Mix) /Submission
09 Phonique Feat. Ian James Whitelaw - You, That I‘m With /Dessous
10 Swayzak - Then There's Her /Studio !K7
11 John Dahlbäck - Wait For Love (Lance DeSardi Remix) /Dessous
12 Peter Benisch - Sabine's Song /Eevo Lute Muzique
13 Nicola Conte - Fica Mal Com Deus /Schema
Fernando Ribeiro - Downtempo and... - April 2005
1. Federico Aubele - Malena - Esl
2. Emmanuel [S]antarromana - Luxembourg - Pschent
3. Fila Brazillia - Little Hands Rouge - Pork
4. Bajofondo Tango Club - Mateo Y Cabrera - Surco
5. Peter Ktafalk - Down & Out (E-The-Hot Sunday Mix - Mantra Vibes
6. Beatphreak - Gospel Nights (Django's Edit) - Jack to Phono
7. Kid Loco - She's my lover (Bang Bang Remix) - Yellow
8. Mo' Horizons - Shake It Loose - Stereo Deluxe
9. Two Men Four Soul - Ribbon in the Sky - Irma
10. Alliance Ethnik - L' Union du Son - Delabel
11. Bobby Hughes Combination - Magnificent Mr. Morgan - Stereo Deluxe
12. Peddlers - Impressions (Mr. Scruff Edit) - Ninja Tune
13. Skalper - High - Ninja Tune
14. Michel Legrand - Maraicabo - Rfimusique
Fernando Ribeiro - Downtempo - Live Set - 20.07.2004
1. Walkabout - Blue States
2. Blue Monday - Flunk
3. Useless - Depeche Mode (Kruder & Dorfmeinster Sessions)
4. Indra - Thievery Corporation
5. Annanas - Tosca
6. The End - Llorca
7. Last Tango in Paris - Gotan Project
8. Levante - Sergio Mendoza & Federico Baltimore
9. The Bootleggers - Kid Loco
10. Klub Kola - Planet E (uptight on the rocks mix)
11. Como é o ar - Mo'Horizons
12. Ma Rencontre - Bertrand BurgalatComment
-
How could I forget these?
http://deeper.co.za/ ‹— wicked deep house mixes from Daniel Cuthbert and guests
http://deeprhythms.com/ ‹— even deeper
http://horizondeep.com/ ‹— quality, quality. I like «Deep House Sounds Vol. 3». From Mateo & Matos – Comin’ Your Way to Solar House – Magic Of The City (Solar Dub) is just killer. The whole mix is a tribute to Large.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment