word i have more fun at local bars or house parties than big events. that way you avoid fights, weather, ametuers, and the rest. you can get trashed with your friends or loved ones if you just throw a party. no one has to drive... even better
What are YOUR New Years plans???
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
word i have more fun at local bars or house parties than big events. that way you avoid fights, weather, ametuers, and the rest. you can get trashed with your friends or loved ones if you just throw a party. no one has to drive... even betteryour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
^^^^^It did get a bit out of phase.
Hopefully S&D in LA, if work permits.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
^yah, but all ages???
NYC since I'll already be there the day after Christmas.Last edited by floridaorange; December 14, 2007, 02:39:35 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
^ I don't see Desyn on the bill.
Probably having dinner with my friend who's birthday it is on nye and then maybe going to the pub where another friend works to have a few drinks. I'm tired of the amateurs out on that night. Last nye was so bad.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
Just checking to see if anyone was listening? No I mixed up my flyers/events sorry chanty.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
timo maas special 6 hour set, can't fucking wait like gonna be amazing!!!!Comment
-
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
I was planning on going to see Danny Howells for 6 hrs in Amsterdam at club Panama but these chairforce pukes dicked out on me so I don't know what i'm going to do.
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
dont let others (aside from your superior officers) dictate your plans. go see howells, and make sure you gt pictures of anyone who pukes projectily!
Comment
-
Re: What are YOUR New Years plans???
Hambino, Howells in Amsterdam is a solid bet
even if you have to roll solo
extreme jealousy
please go and get plenty of footage.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment