Track 3 is insane as well! It's got weird voicevers on it, from some film (2001 Space Odyssey I think?) with a computer called HAL or something - scared the crap out of me!
Hernan's show this week....
Collapse
X
-
Hernan's show this week....
.....only heard Part 1 so far, but it's another strong hour of great house music.
Track 3 is insane as well! It's got weird voicevers on it, from some film (2001 Space Odyssey I think?) with a computer called HAL or something - scared the crap out of me!Tags: None -
Re: Hernan's show this week....
Haven't heard the set yet, but HAL was the talking computer in 2001."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth." -
Comment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
greetings dr. chandra...i'm ready for my first lesson.Comment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
This weeks show was one of the best in 2007 (for me).Comment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.
Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL?
HAL: I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Dave Bowman: Where the hell'd you get that idea, HAL?
HAL: Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
^ just listed and that track was re-diculous. Had to put down my studies and just listen for a bit.
Anyone know the track ID?
This weeks show (December 8th) has been killer as well, especially part 2.Last edited by threehills; December 15, 2007, 07:56:51 PM.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
Can't get enough of the Swayzak - Apparat track!
BASSSSsssThis is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
i'm a major film buff and still haven't seen 2001.
have even rented it in the past but couldn't get myself in the correct mindset to watch it.
yes that's right, i need to get in to a certain mind frame to watch nostalgia!Comment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
A movie that must be seen in a theatre
to appreciate its scope.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
The download section http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/downloads.php?Comment
-
Re: Hernan's show this week....
This show was one of Hernan's best in 2007 imo !Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment