imo they're one of them who sound better live like, can't see them transferring the same energy to a mix cd, especially a balance cd. they're hardly gonna compete with lee burridge or jvm for example
Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
imo they're one of them who sound better live like, can't see them transferring the same energy to a mix cd, especially a balance cd. they're hardly gonna compete with lee burridge or jvm for example -
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
This does absolutely nothing for me. Personnaly I would like to see Chloe Harris do this next Balance comp. Desyn's 008 was a poor comp and I don't see how him playing with two other mediocre DJs can make 013 any better. These three always litter there sets with tracks I want to skip over. In my opinion this is not forward progress for the Balance series.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
I agree and disagree.. I dont know that Chloe is quite there as far as a big enough following for a Balance comp, but she is deffo talented enough, and I bet it would be a phenominal cd/s.. Three would be my choice though..This does absolutely nothing for me. Personnaly I would like to see Chloe Harris do this next Balance comp. Desyn's 008 was a poor comp and I don't see how him playing with two other mediocre DJs can make 013 any better. These three always litter there sets with tracks I want to skip over. In my opinion this is not forward progress for the Balance series.
as far as SOS.. I think they are far from mediocre mate, and the tracks Desyn pulls out of his arse, he must spend 8 days a week digging thru stuff that no one has played the shit out of just for his live sets...which is I really dont think this will disappoint.. but thats just my .02
Comment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
I thought Desyns Balance was ten times what JVM's cd was. Desyns was filled with tons more energy and great songs with great grooves. And I think this will become one of their best sellers when it comes to actual sales.Comment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
One of my best club nights ever was Omid!! He was great, totally shat on anything I have heard from Desyn solo
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
^ omid rocks!
as far as i'm concerned desyn is the weaker dj out of the three. Demi is fucking ace!
at least they have finally sorted out their site!
when the hell is the rest of that bedrock set going to be released!!!
Comment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
and just to show how differing opinions can be, I find Demi to be the weakest of the 3...would much rather a desyn solo again and Omid can play some top-notch tracks as well."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
^^^^^^you've f*ckin lost it mate....desyn clearly is a world class dj with exceptional talent. Omid and demi are mediocre djs at best.
Comment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
^^^ Perhaps we should all be adding imho
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Balance 013 is from....(drumroll...)
Never really had much of a chance to get into Omid's dj'ing as he doesn't have much to go with on sets. Desyn and Demi both have ten times the sets out there that Omid has. But Omid has some awesome songs he makes.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment