If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
For thoes who went to see Laurent & Jeff B2B sure know what an amazing muscial night it was , they played everything from chill music to punk to regea to techno to music from the disco era, and what nice persons Laurent and Jeff are since they were taking pics with everyone and chatting to every person around the booth and offering fans Chmpagne, plus they seemed to enjoy their night so so much, one of my best nights ever, BUT
Laurent played an old tune from the 80s I think and its a disco song if I am not mistaking, it has some female vocals that ges like ( Super Nature) with some electronc beats , a classic tune , so if anyone of you know I am sure many of you know the title I would appreciate if you could tell it to me ,
some pics from the night , it was in MAD, Lausanne
From your description, I'm sure that it will be Supernature by Cerrone from 1977, which was also remixed in the 90's. It came from French musician Ceronne's 3rd album, which was also titled 'Supernature'. It was his only hit in the UK, but he may have had a few more in Europe.
If you Google 'Supernature Ceronne' I'm sure that you will find loads of free downloads. If possible, go for the original 12" mix, which was about 10 mins long.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment