I got there around 11:30 pm and the first Romanian DJ was warming up followed a very nice Romanian DJ calld DJ cool , he warmed up perfectly for the Duo playing alot of tracks from Digger transitions 3 album. The duo showed up on the stage around 1h30 and Digger took over and mass histeria took the place, he played for 1h30 min followed by Sasha for an 1h30 min then digger for 1h and Sasha for another 1 and they finally played back to back for 45 min. Digger wasnt as good as I usuaally like him , seemed a bit elecrtoish for me with some peak time moments , but SASHA just fucking destroyed the fucking place, people the guy is just god when it comes to music. they finished up around 7 am and the place was still going on, Romanian people realy know how to part. I took alot of vids and pics and I will try to post them to the video section on facebook pretty soon. anyone else was in this show_?????
Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
Collapse
X
-
Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
Went to see the two oldies, the club is just fucking beautiful and the staff is really nice, beautiful beautiful women and they are nicer then Western European women and less bitchy plus they are very dirty
.
I got there around 11:30 pm and the first Romanian DJ was warming up followed a very nice Romanian DJ calld DJ cool , he warmed up perfectly for the Duo playing alot of tracks from Digger transitions 3 album. The duo showed up on the stage around 1h30 and Digger took over and mass histeria took the place, he played for 1h30 min followed by Sasha for an 1h30 min then digger for 1h and Sasha for another 1 and they finally played back to back for 45 min. Digger wasnt as good as I usuaally like him , seemed a bit elecrtoish for me with some peak time moments , but SASHA just fucking destroyed the fucking place, people the guy is just god when it comes to music. they finished up around 7 am and the place was still going on, Romanian people realy know how to part. I took alot of vids and pics and I will try to post them to the video section on facebook pretty soon. anyone else was in this show_?????Tags: None -
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
imo.. digweed is not as good when he plays with sasha.
they play different styles now.. that and digweed takes awhile to warm-up.. he is all about building and building.. when he is with sasha he does not get to do this
hope this is one of the rare Kristal sets that gets released. *PRAYS*"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James -
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
Yeah
Diggers is always better solo.
He takes 2 or 3 hrs to build to that one track
that just melts your face off.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
i realy doubt it will. the club officials are quiet so far...
le : below some vids found on youtube
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCcQO2hHM8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiV-7QS49P8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2r2-dzgyEo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeyTEJFLsNo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuwcIeAigw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWYBRGx8hQ[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
yeah in the past a lot of sets from Kristal have been released. I cant see this one getting released though. I think Digweed likes to record his set himself and then decide what gets put out. If your lucky you'll get an hour or two on kiss. Id love to hear a recording of the whole lot from start to finish. Like some of the other sets that came out of there.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
You only have to listen the Southfest set from a while back for proof of that. Not a fan of that mix. However, the Bonaroo set was a lot better and I think Sasha's getting "that" sound back. Some of the stuff he was playing when he started using Ableton was truly horrific.Comment
-
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
here are some pics http://www.anyplace.ro/gallery.php?cat_id=1662
not the best though, too much focus on individuals, instead of the crowd, but maybe bululu will find himself in some photo
not even close to those token last time they played together here, in summer 06, at Arenele Romane (some of those pics are even used as banners here on ms)Comment
-
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
Thanx phaeton for the link , be looking for some romanian sites with pics of the night but didnt find any, I founf myself on some picsa but I am not proud to show them to you since I was in a cahotic state
Comment
-
Re: Sasha and Digeer in Kristal Bucharest.
Cmon dont be shy, u know that we all want to see them even more now..!
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment