what can i say! Amazing set from one of the best DJ's around, Many thanks for sharing this wonderfull set.
2004-09-17 Hernan Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires
Collapse
X
-
wow
this set is amazing....
i heard him on saturday night
he was with us in Poland
he was also amazing
masterwww.progressivepolska.com/forum/ ---> my forum about progressivehousemusic
for people from Poland and not only
Comment
-
Re: H.Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires 17th sept.20
Hernan continues to please the ears and I don't see him stopping anytime soon. For me, he is the #1 dj out there right now. Plays quality music and knows how to make the crowd crazy. That John Cream "Forget the World" mashup is a f$*ki' sick remix.
Comment
-
whoaaaaaaaa... amazing set...
Feelings are intense
Words are trivial
...
Words are meaningless
And forgettable.:from the edge of the deep green sea:.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: H.Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires 17th sept.20
Tracklist looks sick. Can't wait to hear this one! Thanks MS...Comment
-
Re: H.Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires 17th sept.20
Excellent set! Thanks for sharing... Just wish that damn annoying lady announcer would shut up... we don't need to be reminded every other minute that we are listening to Metro 95.1...
KennyDJ Aero K - deeper, darker....progressivelyComment
-
Re: H.Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires 17th sept.20
I agree with ya people.. great set.. but truly I wish the fucking announcer would just die already. I and many people I know have sent very angry e-mails to that gay station METRO 9x.1 saying WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR LISTENERS SO MUCH?? seriously.. that's the only reason they would add that drop once very 90 seconds. Maybe if we found the guy who does the announcements and chopped his ballz off they would get the picture.. prolly not though.
P.S. I also love the people like konfussion who post "can't wait to hear this one" a week or so after it's come and gone from the downloads section of [ms]Ride the donkeyComment
-
Really enjoying this set.That Goldfrapp tune stands out for me.Their album is in my local HMV for only ?4 so i might take the plunge and buy it,even though i've only heard a couple of their tracks!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment