I confirmed it with diggers, its real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I confirmed it with diggers, its real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that a pisstake Hulkhuss, or is it really true?Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its true, confirmed it myself as wellComment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever...almost 60 pages and still taking the piss
Comment
-
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ Never!
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
55 Pages
Jeez don't we have anything better to do?Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm afraid the link doesn't work. Is it possible to uploaded the file again? I will really appreciate this very very much. Hope you can uploaded. And by the way, great thread.Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^ i listen to it everyday, after i read this thread!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The last two weeks of the transition shows was a lot better.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 1st 2006 - n i c e !....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop
stop
STOP
damn it!!!
i dont care anymore
i refuse to download it on principle
damn it
enough is enough
please kill me!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment