mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Question for Vista Owners.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002
    • 29058

    #31
    Re: Question for Vista Owners.

    in any event, I ended up getting a new HP PC
    Dual Core 5600+ AMD Processor
    3 GB Ram
    400 GB HD

    and am thinking of slapping this passive cooling Video Card into it
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125070

    Slowly getting my Media PC together. Considering switching from streaming stuff over the network through my XBOX to playing stuff directly from the PC to the TV since I cant get MKVs to stream onto the XBox
    www.mjwebhosting.com

    Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

    Comment

    • beanzncheez
      Banned
      • Jun 2004
      • 4442

      #32
      Re: Question for Vista Owners.

      Nice. What did that set you back? $430ish?

      Comment

      • Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002
        • 29058

        #33
        Re: Question for Vista Owners.

        the desktop was $629. It was $669 but I got $40 off after Christmas.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

        Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

        Comment

        • beanzncheez
          Banned
          • Jun 2004
          • 4442

          #34
          Re: Question for Vista Owners.

          return the monitor for some cash back.

          Comment

          • Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002
            • 29058

            #35
            Re: Question for Vista Owners.

            was only the PC, no monitor. I cant wait to see what the new vid card will look like on the TV in hi def
            www.mjwebhosting.com

            Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

            Comment

            • beanzncheez
              Banned
              • Jun 2004
              • 4442

              #36
              Re: Question for Vista Owners.

              Mmmm HD... I love you.

              This quote has been altered by beanz in his respect to Underworld and what they used to be.

              Comment

              • babyboy808
                Fresh Peossy
                • May 2006
                • 4

                #37
                Re: Question for Vista Owners.

                Be sure to go into msconfig > startup and disable the crap you don't need

                Comment

                • Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002
                  • 29058

                  #38
                  Re: Question for Vista Owners.

                  clean installed a copy of vista ultimate, so there's no HP crap left
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

                  Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

                  Comment

                  • beanzncheez
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 4442

                    #39
                    Re: Question for Vista Owners.

                    Originally posted by Kamal
                    clean installed a copy of vista ultimate, so there's no HP crap left
                    I know exactly what you are talking about as I bought my wife an HP computer over four years ago because I wasn't in the mood to build one at the time. So much crap I had to delete.

                    Comment

                    • babyboy808
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • May 2006
                      • 4

                      #40
                      Re: Question for Vista Owners.

                      Originally posted by beanzncheez
                      I know exactly what you are talking about as I bought my wife an HP computer over four years ago because I wasn't in the mood to build one at the time. So much crap I had to delete.
                      There should seriously be some sort of law to stop this shit. I got a Vaio a few months ago, the first thing I did was format it and had to ring Microsoft for an activation code (even though I already had 1, but it wouldn't go through) Apple have the right idea.

                      Comment

                      • beanzncheez
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 4442

                        #41
                        Re: Question for Vista Owners.

                        Apple have the right idea because they are a hardware company, at first. They have only created software so that it can be used on their hardware.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                          THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                          Enter the full venue ↗