Looked at the Dell Vostro, but I think I can do better.
Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
Collapse
X
-
Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
Need laptop with limited budget...what would you guys or gals get with a budget of 500-600 dollars?
Looked at the Dell Vostro, but I think I can do better.Tags: None -
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
yes. look at the dell outlet store. don't expect much. you will be able to use IE and word pad just fine.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
check out the cheaper Acers at Circuit City. You can occasionally get a deal on a dual core / core 2 duo machine with 2 gig ram and vista home premium for under $600www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
www.tigerdirect.com seems to run deals on laptops like every three days. You're not going to get a lot in that price range, but they routinely have laptops in that range that are better than what you might find at a big box store.Comment
-
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
You can get a quality Lenovo for that price. I'm not kidding. You need to find out if you want something that is sturdy and works well or some cheap thing like an Acer. If you plan on just using it at home, get whatever but if you plan to actually pick it up and take it somewhere, you'll want something a bit more sturdy.Comment
-
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
Think I'm going to get an Asus Eee http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Eee-PC-8G...0000926&sr=8-1
and then install XP and word on it. That should fit my needs...Comment
-
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
http://www.ableshoppers.com/
Fatty deals!Comment
-
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
We have got one of these at work with the linux os on it. Whilst they are impressive, personnally i would wait untill the newer version with the 9" screen and more memory comes out laster in the year.Think I'm going to get an Asus Eee http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Eee-PC-8G...0000926&sr=8-1
and then install XP and word on it. That should fit my needs...Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
Thanks for the info poults. Do you know when they are supposed to be released, resolution and the price? I couldn't find any of that info on the web, but I think they were shown at CES and that info should be floating around somewhere.Comment
-
Re: Need Good laptop for 500-600 dollars...Is that possible?
Comment
-
Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment