[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z_E4Mhkp5Q[/YOUTUBE]
Clip of the Week.
Collapse
X
-
Clip of the Week.
roflmao. classic.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z_E4Mhkp5Q[/YOUTUBE]dead, yet alive.Tags: None -
Re: Clip of the Week.
I would love to be in this room with these two Guys. I would have just died.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Clip of the Week.
didn't get to watch the vid, library censorship. heard the intro to luke fair's mix on the website, thoughComment
-
Re: Clip of the Week.
? it is fear and loathing clip ... haha.
I think I am going crazy.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Clip of the Week.
madness... id like to know how accurate the film/book is to what those 2 nuts actually didComment
-
Re: Clip of the Week.
from what I understand ... pretty close to the real thing.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Clip of the Week.
I read an interview with Thompson and he stated that movie was pretty much dead on.
I'll do some digging and see if I can find it. His take on anything is madness.Comment
-
Re: Clip of the Week.
Watched the movie again just before Christmas - some of the parts I was sick in my stomach with anxiety just watching them getting wasted and the shit they got up to.
Best part still, Depp walking into the drug conference with his suitcase.
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment