I like my phone. Perfect for what I need. Plus I paid 50 bucks for it ... so yeah. I am happy.
New Balckberry toy
Collapse
X
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
I like my phone. Perfect for what I need. Plus I paid 50 bucks for it ... so yeah. I am happy.dead, yet alive. -
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
Cost is a big reason. For 50 bucks and no contract it was a win-win for me. The iPhone is not at the business level, and frankly it is still a very lucrative toy. There a few things that I do not like about the iPhone, one of them is no mms feature. You can send it via email only. Also there is no video, which to some is kinda pointless, but when you have child and you can capture that timeless moment, well it is worth it. It is also slow ... 2.5 G is the dump. 3G version will be a lot faster. No flash. I am graphic hustler and 1/2 the sites I visit use have flash. I do not like the loading of web pages. It actually drives fucking nuts. It blocks it and redraws it. Well it is a phone Dom .. what do you expect? For $400 I expect functionality and flawless design. Neither have been met by my high standards.surprised you didnt go for the iphone... any specific reason why you didnt?
i am just curious, hehe
That is in a nutshell.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
Very well put!!! Especially regarding flash!!Cost is a big reason. For 50 bucks and no contract it was a win-win for me. The iPhone is not at the business level, and frankly it is still a very lucrative toy. There a few things that I do not like about the iPhone, one of them is no mms feature. You can send it via email only. Also there is no video, which to some is kinda pointless, but when you have child and you can capture that timeless moment, well it is worth it. It is also slow ... 2.5 G is the dump. 3G version will be a lot faster. No flash. I am graphic hustler and 1/2 the sites I visit use have flash. I do not like the loading of web pages. It actually drives fucking nuts. It blocks it and redraws it. Well it is a phone Dom .. what do you expect? For $400 I expect functionality and flawless design. Neither have been met by my high standards.
That is in a nutshell.Comment
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
New upcoming version of Blackberry touts touch screen. So waiting for that. I LOVED that aspect of my Treo. Defo looking forward to it.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
I will be losing my favorite feature (touch screen) as my Moto Q Global edition should be arrving today. It will be a sad day.Comment
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
i,m a simpleton when it comes to mobiles, i have a phone that does what a mobile phone does and thats it, thats all i need i dont need mp3, camera and pictures and stuff
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
if you dont care about having AT&T as a provider, newegg has a sale going on right now where you can get a blackberry 8310 curve with at&ts 2 year plan + bluetooth headset and free shipping all for a grand total of 0.1 cent plus a $75 rebatewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: New Balckberry toy
temptingComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment