Thanks everybody the links!!!
[MS] T Shirts
Collapse
X
-
..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison
SoulSeek Name: msanchezComment
-
Re: [MS] T Shirts
Yeah, I'd only buy one if it didn't actually have the website on it. I don't want to be a walking advertisement, I think I'd just want some charcoal grey ringer tee or baseball tee with a small [ms] logo on the front and small [ms] printed on the upper part of the back, near the neck. I don't know, I think something like that'd be pimp.

Maybe a lighter grey or white, too... this is just the sort of thing that I'm imagingComment
-
^there would be no point in printing a heap of t-shirts if they didn't promote this place.black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
great mock-ups by the way, people. keep the ideas coming.
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: [MS] T Shirts
I'd buy one as well
"These are the kind of people who, when they read about the evils of drinking, they give up reading." - Herb CohenComment
-
Re: [MS] T Shirts
I think this has been suggested before, but we should just do a donation kind of thing. Like with a donation of 'x' amount of dollars you recieve a FREE! [MS] T-Shirt !!!
..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison
SoulSeek Name: msanchezComment
-
Comment
-
that's why I don't make the shirts, I just buy em. (If there's no .com address on them)
How's this one
Comment
-
you skirts bailed last time.... someone said they were "gay" and it died. I made like 37 designs. I have massive workload right now but if someone wants to make them I'll probably get one.
^^ that thing is pixelated as fuck if you or anyone wants the new logo ...pm meComment
-
Re: [MS] T Shirts
I'm down with purchasing a t-shirt...so long it doesn't have the website address on it, etc.
it would really suck if 3DX hosting gives us a boot bc of the influx of hits and the draining of bandwidth.
Just imagine wearing the T-shirt out when running errands, etc and another fellow member comes us to say hi...that would be cool!
underground networking yo!
secret society type o'shit...Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment