Soulseex for Mac
Collapse
X
-
Soulseex for Mac
Tags: None -
Re: Soulseex for Mac
a rar and mediafire will work....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Soulseex for Mac
I'm with you bro. I downloaded ssx for my mac and I can't get it to work properly. I donated the first month I had it and was able to download, but I couldn't upload anything to other uses. I didn't want to take advantage of everyone sharing with me, so I'm staying off it.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Soulseex for Mac
slsk has worked for me since day one 3 years ago
version 1.0b6
Comment
-
Re: Soulseex for Mac
^^^ I've got the same version. Sorry I couldn't hook up with you on there last night. I connected to your user name, but couldn't see any shared files/folders. Wonder what I'm doing wrong?
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Soulseex for Mac
ditto, no problemsslsk has worked for me since day one 3 years ago
version 1.0b6
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/17228/To err is human... To correct it before anyone notices is genius.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment