If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So I've hit a roadblock thats just driving be crazy. I have an 8600gt video card (GDDR3 + 256MB) and I have a small collection of 720p mkv format videos. I have installed FFDShow and Haali Media splitter and while I can get the video to play via MCE, the subtitles are neutered.
So I installed 2 different codec packs to test things out (namely CCCP and K-Lite). The subtitles work like a charm but now the video is choppy and stutters every 3 seconds.
When I roll back to Haali + Matroska, the stuttering reduces significantly (perhaps once within 5 minutes) but I lose subtitles entirely.
I've googled around like nuts but I can't seem to find anything conclusive to fix this.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Cole2k Media legacy Windows codec pack pages, audio/video codec information and the Online Bitrate Calculator. Current downloads continue at Media Player Codec Pack.
I have seen codes react differently on two computers. I like FFD and K-Lite (mega). But a friend at work says FFD makes his video choppy...
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
yea but I can't control VLC with my MCE remote (already have it btw), the very idea to setup MCE into my entertainment center was to be able to watch all my content on my TV, be able to grab HiDef content and use an MCE remote to watch it.
For those interested, I bought this remote just last week as a combo package with a fanless GDDR3 256 MB Nvidia video card and the HiDef output is numbing
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I could but I got this sucker for $20 vs. $130 and higher for the logitech. However, will the harmony control various programs on the PC ? I like how this remote is designed for use with MCE (notice the dedicated program buttons on top which I just love)
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I don't have one so I don't know but I keep reading from many people on various AV boards how they put off getting one of those and then when they finally did, they were kicking themselves for waiting so long. I'd investigate it as many people do have MCE on a PC with their home theatre setups.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment