Also rename the extension to .exe
Internet Radio for Vista MCE
Collapse
X
-
Internet Radio for Vista MCE
Tried this and it does work, (listening to frisky right now). Be sure to right click on the installer and "Run as administrator"
Also rename the extension to .exewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Internet Radio for Vista MCE
Thanks Kamal. I will give it a try!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: Internet Radio for Vista MCE
Did you try it out ? Works great, I added a few Indian channels and my wife was surprised to see it work through MCE. Though it doesnt seem to show the name of the track thats playing, which is something I need to figure.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Internet Radio for Vista MCE
Cool!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment