If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: New Downtempo Mix - Spoon'n Two - Check it out!
thanks for all the kind words...
I have a weekly residency at a lounge called Temple here in Minneapolis. I usually begin the night with this sort of downtempo. I'm going to start recording my sets and I will have them available as soon as I can.
thanks again for all the feedback!
"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Re: New Downtempo Mix - Spoon'n Two - Check it out!
Originally posted by In-SighT
thanks for all the kind words...
I have a weekly residency at a lounge called Temple here in Minneapolis. I usually begin the night with this sort of downtempo. I'm going to start recording my sets and I will have them available as soon as I can.
thanks again for all the feedback!
These sets will be snapped up - cheers
There was a club called the Temple Theatre here in Dublin, but played nothing like this quality downtempo, more like hard house. Shame, hah
Re: New Downtempo Mix - Spoon'n Two - Check it out!
I've been loving this mix for weeks now.......reminds me of the last vacation I took as this never left my iPod. Great smooth, chill tracks and I look forward to future mixes.
For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phish
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment