I'm Jonesen for some new masiello
[Request] Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
Collapse
X
-
[Request] Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
how come we never see any new desyn sets on here anymore. I havent seen a set from him since August. does he not do any radio shows or record live sets anymore?? has he fallen of the map already
I'm Jonesen for some new masiello
Tags: None -
Re: Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
Me too. I need more!! -
-
Re: [Request] Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
I'm sure chuck has those since these sets came from here in the 1st place.http://spiritsoulmixarchive.wordpres...esyn-masiello/
Nothing too new, but a decent collection. Maybe this could help tide you over for the time being?

Desyn Masiello live and radio sets N.joy some Tracklists can be found here: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83 (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) N.joy Desyn Masiello & Luke Fair - Live @ Pro Fm - sep. 2003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3TI5AGO Desyn MasielloComment
-
Re: [Request] Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
Can't blame a brother for trying to help, right?I'm sure chuck has those since these sets came from here in the 1st place.
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...desyn+masielloComment
-
Re: [Request] Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
yes of course have all those sets...seems like nothing in the fall 07 or winter 07-08 from desyn....maybe he taking a break or somehtingI'm sure chuck has those since these sets came from here in the 1st place.
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...desyn+masiello
Comment
-
Re: [Request] Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
i was looking for some desyn or sos sets even danny howells, shit its hard getting anything from sasha as of recent, i guess its been slow the last few months...hopefully with wmc coming up, that will change...Comment
-
Re: [Request] Desyn Masiello - Late2007 and 08
I completely agree. I've been on the hunt for 2008 sets from Masiello & Sasha and nothing. Completely MIA.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment