thanks
Satoshi Tomiie - Saw Radio - 23.01.2008
Collapse
X
-
Re: Satoshi Tomiie - Saw Radio - 23.01.2008
1-(00.00)- Markus Enochson - Red Coffe (Redshape Sweat Mix)
2-(05.00)-
3-(11.55)-
4-(18.00)-
5-(23.00)- Olivier Gregoire - Empechement
6-(29.00)- Tigerskin - As we are
7-(34.20)- Animaltek - Da Bridge
8-(38.35)-
9-(43.25)-
10-(51.00)-
11-(56.00)-
12-(67.00)- Gel Abril - The Underground Bullshit
13-(74.00)- Namito - Zizou (Tom Pooks Zizooks Remix)
14-(78.00)- Itamar Sagi - Dramatical (Pig & Dan Remix)
15-(84.00)- Sytem 7 - Space Bird ( dubfire deep space mix)
16-(93.00)- Unkle - Hold my Hand (dubfire mix)
17-(102.00)-
18-(110.00)- Radio Slave - Bell Clap Dance
19-(118.00)- Grego Tresher - AntiComment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomiie - Saw Radio - 23.01.2008
1-(00.00)- Markus Enochson - Red Coffe (Redshape sweat mix)
2-(05.00)-
3-(11.55)-
4-(18.00)-
5-(23.00)- Olivier Gregoire - Empechement
6-(29.00)- Tigerskin - As we are
7-(34.20)- Animaltek - Da Bridge
8-(38.35)-
9-(43.25)-
10-(51.00)- Velkro and Ido Ophir - Warehouse
11-(56.00)-
12-(67.00)- Gel Abril - The Underground Bullshit
13-(74.00)- Namito - Zizou (Tom Pooks Zizooks Remix)
14-(78.00)- Itamar Sagi - Dramatical (Pig & Dan Remix)
15-(84.00)- Sytem 7 - Space Bird ( dubfire deep space mix)
16-(93.00)- Unkle - Hold my Hand (dubfire mix)
17-(102.00)-
18-(110.00)- Radio Slave - Bell Clap Dance
19-(118.00)- Grego Tresher - AntiComment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomiie - Saw Radio - 23.01.2008
I downloaded it 1 month ago before going to the army for 3 long weeks, got my hands on a lot of sets as I knew I would need them. Thanks mercuryserver
a few days ago I had the chance to listen to this set, all of it. I was really surprised, satoshie really has some serious mixing skills.
awesome set, from minute 30 he begins to mix some really wicked traks.
thanks! (thx for tracklist also)Last edited by minimal; November 27, 2008, 09:14:08 AM.Comment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomiie - Saw Radio - 23.01.2008
The song at minute 38 is one of the best I've heard this year. Progressive track with a sound that resembles a Miles Davis trumpet ... any one recognize it? I can't find a proper track list yet.Comment
-
Re: Satoshi Tomiie - Saw Radio - 23.01.2008
Can someone re-up please? Both dl links are dead..Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment