Getting to and from gigs is gonna be a blast. Thanks Fookers!
Talk about your blue mondays
Collapse
X
-
Talk about your blue mondays
Well, its true what they say what goes up must come down. After one of the best weekends I've had in a while I came out to find my very old Honda Civic stolen this Monday morning.
Getting to and from gigs is gonna be a blast. Thanks Fookers!Tags: None -

Dude, that fucking sucks... I'm sorry to hear it. what'd the cops say when you filed your police report? Did you have anything valuable in it (other than the car itself)Comment
-
Re: Talk about your blue mondays
I have a confession.....I was drunk saturday night and stole a huge bag of beef jerky from a convenience store. then payed for gas and cigarettes....
..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison
SoulSeek Name: msanchezComment
-
-
Re: Talk about your blue mondays
San Francisco has one of the highest return rates for stolen cars in the U.S.Dude, that fucking sucks... I'm sorry to hear it. what'd the cops say when you filed your police report?
Wish me luck.Comment
-
-
Re: Talk about your blue mondays
Brutal ... there's nothing worse than the feeling when you realise you've misplaced something important or some bitchass has stolen something from you. There HAS to be a special place in hell reserved for people who steal.
On the positive side losing one's car is probably the world's best exercise plan ... wait, no ... it still sucks.Comment
-
In one night I lost the following:
MS Windows Server 2003 15 License version (3k)
15 DVDs (150)
2 pairs of Oakleys (300)
PS2, Games, memory cards (400-500)
half of my cds (200ish)
((((
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment