Any help is greatly appreciated..
Audio recording question.
Collapse
X
-
Audio recording question.
What is the best thing to use for recording..I am using Serato on a Macbook. Line in from the mixer to an mp3 player to record is just not getting the job done as well as I would like it..Is there anything that any of you have used that records on the Macbook while using Serato? Something that isn't going to take up too much processor speed, etc...What is this M:Audio usb recording interface thingy? Does it work with software??
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Tags: None -
Re: Audio recording question.
ableton with an M:audio external soundcard.
the m:audio interface is for m:audio products. if you buy an external card, it will come with a lite version of ableton. -
-
Re: Audio recording question.
I have mp3 players that record from my mixer but I'm having problems playing at full volume (I live in an apartment and I don't want to piss off the people that live next to me) so the sound that gets recorded is at minimum volume, which sucks....Was looking more along the lines of a software program for Mac that would allow me to record while I play from Serato..Comment
-
Re: Audio recording question.
i would think you could do it with the mp3 player.
do you have a mixer with a rec out... plug your mp3 player to that jack up the mixer volume and turn down the monitors or stereo... whatever you have...Comment
-
Re: Audio recording question.
I have mp3 players that record from my mixer but I'm having problems playing at full volume (I live in an apartment and I don't want to piss off the people that live next to me) so the sound that gets recorded is at minimum volume, which sucks....Was looking more along the lines of a software program for Mac that would allow me to record while I play from Serato..
why not just turn down the volume on your speakers and turn the gain on your mixer all the way up?Comment
-
-
Re: Audio recording question.
thanks to steve james i finaly bought a Iriver. i tell you this i will never leave home without it.
IMO u get straight up recording of the mixer. doesnt get any better. u dont have to deal with all the bullshit we all go through.. noise,hum ect.
Also u get great recording quality too.
cheers
hafidComment
-
Re: Audio recording question.
Why did I not think of that??? Thanks guys
I have a decent mp3 player, but an iriver would kick ass.thanks to steve james i finaly bought a Iriver. i tell you this i will never leave home without it.
IMO u get straight up recording of the mixer. doesnt get any better. u dont have to deal with all the bullshit we all go through.. noise,hum ect.
Also u get great recording quality too.
cheers
hafid
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Audio recording question.
kinda what i was getting at hahha
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment