in Chicago April 12th 2008 (House of blues)
F.Y.I Sasha & Digweed will be.
Collapse
X
-
Re: F.Y.I Sasha & Digweed will be.
I wonder if this means they're touring the rest of the states?in Washington DC April 5th 2008 (Glow Party www.clubglow.com)
in Chicago April 12th 2008 (House of blues)Comment
-
Re: F.Y.I Sasha & Digweed will be.
Guess we get an S&D tour this spring
as oppose to the both of them wandering through
seperately, have not seen them play together in ages
so might be interesting, but personally would rather
see them each independently.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: F.Y.I Sasha & Digweed will be.
damn, if i had 100 and a place to crash in DC i'd be there for sure.Comment
-
Re: F.Y.I Sasha & Digweed will be.
we're getting them for Coachella.
Apr 27th weekendThis is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Comment
-
Re: F.Y.I Sasha & Digweed will be.
hey thanks for that. I am going to try and get a few peeps together to make the drive from minneapolis. i last saw S&D on the delta heavy tour from 02 so I would love to hear how they do it up these days. the HOB is a great venue eh? I saw Diggers there in 03 and thought it was one of the coolest spaces that I had ever been in for a dj show.
thanks again!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment