bands you missed out on but would love to see...
Collapse
X
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
sorry you never had a chance to see the dead. i saw them many times back in the day. listen to some good, old tapes from about 15-20 years ago & enjoy. there will never be another musical experience like seeing the dead live. RIP jerry.Originally posted by chuckcsigpic -
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
^ ^ You obviously never saw Rick Springfield live.
Comment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
I got to see the Cure recently that was cool, I wish I'd have seen Nirvana. I have a friend who saw them in Mexico during the Bleach album tour...
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
pink floyd for sure♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪ אין סוף ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
^^^ you can make this one come true. I just saw them last night and was blown away. Eddie sounds better then ever. He is a guitar god.
Highly reccomend this show. no cheesy hagar songs. in fact theonly played stuff 1984 and earlier.
Comment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
I heard the clip where they just pulled out Daves vocal performance - it was surprisingly good.
I was unsure whether I should goto this reunion or not - as I saw Dave with Steve Vai when he had just left VH and he was amazing - but that was 20 years ago! ( I also saw Hagar with VH, which was excellent but couldn't compare to DLR)....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
iThey only played songs from the first 6 albums . Trust me on this one. You dont want to miss this. I am by no means a big fan, I havent even listened to them in 15 years...but It was worth every penny of the 130 tix that i bought.
Comment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
Charlie Parker
Ennio Morricone: missed him in NYC last year.
Brian Eno
Throbbling Gristle
Spaceman 3
Husker Du
Minutemen
Bob MarleyOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
velvet underground
janes addiction '90
thelonius monk
the doors
new kids on the blockComment
-
Re: bands you missed out on but would love to see...
Pink Floyd
David Bowie
Nirvana
Creedence Clearwater RevivalItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment