Thanks!
Steve Porter / Live Synthesis Indy 112305 FIRST TRACK ID needed
Collapse
X
-
Steve Porter / Live Synthesis Indy 112305 FIRST TRACK ID needed
If anyone has this amazing set from Steve Porter, I've been dying to know what the opening track is. I don't have a sample with me right now but I'll provide it in a bit.
Thanks!Tags: None -
Re: Steve Porter / Live Synthesis Indy 112305 FIRST TRACK ID needed
Here is the sample.... track is awesome
-
Comment
-
Re: Steve Porter / Live Synthesis Indy 112305 FIRST TRACK ID needed
oh my, you have no idea how much I love you right now. Thank you so much!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Steve Porter / Live Synthesis Indy 112305 FIRST TRACK ID needed
oh yea, beatport
thanks a bunch!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment