I have been on XM and they are hilaroius....
Ron and Fez
Collapse
X
-
Ron and Fez
Anyone on here listen to these guys?
I have been on XM and they are hilaroius....Tags: None -
Re: Ron and Fez
Man I have been listening for about a year now. I called in a couple of times just to tell Earl he sucked! LOLComment
-
Re: Ron and Fez
866RON-0-FEZ
Fuck yeah... 12-3:00 and then back to the O&A re-run=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Ron and Fez
yeah, they are histerical. are they still doing the comedy pyramid? ?
i loved when they teamed up with O&A in NYC.
you would have them open up at 10 and go until noon, then O&A would join them for 2 hours before O&A took over for thier solo show. now that was great radio.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Ron and Fez
I haven't heard the comedy pyramid in a while.
Dave is turning Fez against Earl right now... pretty good show so far.Comment
-
Re: Ron and Fez
Fez is blitzed!=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
-
Re: Ron and Fez
Well, got my 10 seconds of fame. I got on today's show asking about which Fez was going to show up at the wedding.
My life is now completeComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment