Enjoy
DJ Baltasar_ dj sets!
Collapse
X
-
DJ Baltasar_ dj sets!
Check some of DJ sets from this DJ! Pretty cool sound!
Enjoy
Tags: None -
Re: DJ Baltasar_ dj sets!
Forget the link... Sorry
http://www.djbaltasar.com , then click on SETS MP3 save target as, & download
:wink: -
Re: DJ Baltasar_ dj sets!
Hey thanks! I like to hear new-different Djs. Dont know this guy, but am dL now and will listen soon. Its great to be introduce to new DJs out there. I think people get caught up in the same great DJs over and over and are less likely to go to a new site spend a few minutes and check out someone different. So thanks, and will try to remember to post a reply on how I like like 'em.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment