If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Nick Warren to do yet another GU September 08.
I remember seeing Nick at the WMC like 7 years ago and saying to myself holy shit this guy looks old! How long can he keep cranking out the GUs and touring? That said, Reykjavik disc 1 remains one of my favorite mixes of all time.
For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phish
Re: Nick Warren to do yet another GU September 08.
I will say that i am happy about ANY new Nick Warren mix, live set or album. That being said, I dont care if its on GU or whatever.....if its Nick, then its probably going to be pretty damn good. He always really puts alot of effort into his mix cds and delivers each time.... I am fond of many of Nick Warren's GUs(some more then others), but all are excellent and GU24 is perfect and timeless( his "Northern Exposure"). I am glad he is doing another GU, its a hell of alot better then their recent lineup.....
Re: Nick Warren to do yet another GU September 08.
Originally posted by progressive420
I will say that i am happy about ANY new Nick Warren mix, live set or album. That being said, I dont care if its on GU or whatever.....if its Nick, then its probably going to be pretty damn good. He always really puts alot of effort into his mix cds and delivers each time.... I am fond of many of Nick Warren's GUs(some more then others), but all are excellent and GU24 is perfect and timeless( his "Northern Exposure"). I am glad he is doing another GU, its a hell of alot better then their recent lineup.....
Re: Nick Warren to do yet another GU September 08.
Interesting, the kinda reaction over a Nick Warren GU.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment