I'm in for sure. Gears right?
Xbox Live Gamertag
Collapse
X
-
Re: Xbox Live Gamertag
yea thats the only thing I have right now.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Xbox Live Gamertag
Just added some of you, so keep your eyes open for my invite.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Xbox Live Gamertag
I'm done with GOW right now, what are you playing ? I need to get a new game to be motivated to turn on the 360 these days.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Xbox Live Gamertag
team destroComment
-
Re: Xbox Live Gamertag
A Dirty Lurker
Strictly Halo 3Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!!Comment
-
-
Re: Xbox Live Gamertag
ant92083
anyone wanna get pwned in burnout paradise?The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment