Well, I guess I rushed the introduction and just let them runn around with each other as soon as I brought the new one home...Big mistake!! They got into a royal rumbal and really fucked each other up! They are now seperated in diff rooms and I swap out their bedding for scent..This way they can get used to each others scent slowly...Seems to be working so far..They sniff at each other through the door..I plan on letting them "meet" each other sometime midweek next week..
Help!! New cat Help.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Help!! New cat Help.
Well, I guess I rushed the introduction and just let them runn around with each other as soon as I brought the new one home...Big mistake!! They got into a royal rumbal and really fucked each other up! They are now seperated in diff rooms and I swap out their bedding for scent..This way they can get used to each others scent slowly...Seems to be working so far..They sniff at each other through the door..I plan on letting them "meet" each other sometime midweek next week.. -
Comment
-
Re: Help!! New cat Help.
shit!
Now one of them is gonna look like that fella in your avatar.
YOU GOTTA BE KITTEN ME!
I have one Kitten, hes not even a year old yet.. this squirt is so rambunctious hes already knocked over and tore up a bunch of things.
oh brother.. kids.
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Help!! New cat Help.
You see what happens when you don't listen to my advise?
Do what Steve said and keep their claws trimmed short.
It'll all work out fine. Did they figure out which ones boss?Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Help!! New cat Help.
then they should respect each other if it was a draw
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment