If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
wish i was a photographer so i can took my own photos and manipulate them but i dont have enough money to buy a proper camera, just got my 2mbpx hehe, old shite, but i gonan try that site to put my own designs...
congrats, hope i can use one of them and manipulate
mmmm.....lovely Dom. I'm starting to count you among my favourite photographers at the moment, and I think you are exceptionally talented at this. Consisten high quality stuff, good compositions, slices of reality that draw the attention of the spectator.
^^^ you would be right on that sir. That is where it was filmed. Well, the exterior, the interior was filmed some where in Colorado I believe. Good old Timberline Lodge. =)
That was a crazy night. Just dumping snow up there I actually took that hand held with a very super duper lens. It was night time, and I thought this shot would not come out. I shot it with an aperture of 1.2 and boom, I got it. Amazing what $1,500+ lens can do.
Strange thing, I never really considered myself a photographer, but last year was an epic year for me. I grew so much in style and taste.
Yes. A lens is extremely expensive, but they are lifetime investment. They do not go down in value, or little if that. My next lens will be a 85mm 1.2 Canon L lens. Runs pretty close to $2,000. This thing is a beast of a lens. Here is a sample below.
You pay for bokeh. The blur behind your focal point. Just a beautiful lens.
Collecting L lenses is an addictive hobby. Plus it looks so bad ass. lol.
It's the focal point. It actually really hard to shot because you have such a limited area of focus. You move the camera and it's out of focus. When I have shot with that lens I usually shot 3 photos, just to make sure. It is crazy. As you can see the photos can be amazing.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment